Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Here's my confession...I've read the JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood series so many times, I can't count—I may need an intervention. Seriously. Don't laugh. Even worse? I own every book but Rehv's in paper...and now I'm downloading the paper books to my Kindle. And reading them again. And thoroughly enjoying it.


Is that bad?


Who cares?

Don't laugh (or worse, blog!) but many readers are taking the day off to consume John Matthew's installment when it comes out on April 27th. How silly is that? If you're a reader of this series...not too much. I would take the time off if I had a vacation day left, sad but true. In the meantime, I'm working my way through the series for the 6th time at the very least, in preparation for the new book. Why do I do this? ...because J.R. Ward has created a world of vampires that supercedes all others and when I read her series, I feel like I’m one of them. And if I’m not one of them, I want to be one of them.


Now that's how I want to write. Rock on, JR Ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment